Notices

Day11

Old 08-20-2015, 06:37 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Day11

Wow day 11 and it's getting better with everyday that passes... Although the anxiety and very vivid dreams every night all night long have been a little rough but nothing compared to waking up to a gut wrenching hangover. I'm really starting to clear all the fog I had created for myself and wanting to strive to any degree possible to keep my head clear and in the sober direction. I know I have forever to go and that AV sure can make "one" beer sound good just ease my stress level when it gets going but I've stayed strong and I know I can continue as long as I continue to avoid that first drink... I thought letting go of the weed would be difficult for me at this point as well but I haven't really thought about it other than I miss sleeping without the constant dreaming but I'm sure I'll get over it and maybe my brain wasn't resting in the right way during the drug induced sleeping pattern I was in. About to go into my second weekend and making plans to keep it sober at whatever the cost because I want my life to prosper and that has never happened while on drugs and alcohol. Thanks for giving me a community to be apart of SR and having people who understand and want to help me stay sober I can't explain how much it means hope everyone has an amazing Thursday!
Old 08-20-2015, 06:47 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Do your best

Congrats on day 11
Old 08-20-2015, 06:51 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Administrator

Congratulations on Day 11.

It sounds like you're doing well.
Old 08-20-2015, 06:56 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Great job on 11 days! You're right... SR is a wonderful community. The support and encouragement you will find here is amazing. It has been a lifesaver for me. Good luck on your journey.
Old 08-20-2015, 11:34 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Way to go kdg sounds like you are doing well, looking forward to hearing about day 12 and beyond! Keep it up