Notices

mental Health & sobriety

Old 08-12-2015, 12:13 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

mental Health & sobriety

I've used the excuse of my physical pain causing me to drink so often I ve come to believe it. At times it was true but for the most part it has been my anxiety,

I've posted here cause it gets more reads g responses. Thursday I see my shrink for the 3rd time; she has been useless. Here 1sr visit she briefly spoke to me, read records from Boston & decided to prescribe 2 meds. 1 of which brought on terrible nightmares & panic attacks & the 2nd of which my insurance wouldnt cover.

The 2nd visit she made me throw away something my primary wrote that was equivalent, but cheaper. Then wrote me another one my insurance wouldnt cover % a prescription for ,25 of klonpins, which if she read my records would have seen my metoblism is way to high for .25g. I had to take to 6 to even be wílling to leave the house.

And the 2nd script my insurance once again wouldn't cover. At this point I feel I'm down w\ her. The 2cscripts insurance wouldnt cover took 4_6 weeks to work. I don't have that luxury! With dad's passing, I have been left w\ cleaning his room; mom, brother's will not even enter the room.

My question is this, I do I go about telling her I need some stronger & fast acting before mom's lease is up with out looking like pill seeker or just her we are done & I need some one better suited to my parent needs ??

Dennis

My name is August West, and I love my Pearly Baker best more than my wine.
More than my wine - more than my maker, though he's no friend of mine.
Old 08-12-2015, 03:26 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I dunno. I haven't dealt with any doctors much (although I probably should). It wouldn't hurt to try to talk to her about getting something different or a different dose.
Old 08-12-2015, 04:29 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Do your best

If you have an honest conversation and print out this thread and show it during the discussion hopefully it will show your not pill seeking etc

Good luck Dennis and glad your with us bud