Notices

This might be long but need it off my chest

Old 07-19-2015, 01:05 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  
Adventurer

I am glad you made it through without drinking, know if you are tempted and take a drink you start all over. Once the horrible withdrawals calm it gets better.
Old 07-19-2015, 01:06 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  
saoutchik

Well done tambdy - early bad sleep patterns very commonplace in SR. The really bad nights of the first few days should improve slowly and when you are feeling well enough there are steps you can take to improve it further

Obviously if it is more than just tiredness then you should consider consulting with your GP

Good luck
Old 07-20-2015, 03:02 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  
recoverystarter

Originally Posted by Pastcaring View Post
I'm in my early days and have just read your post. I'd be really interested to know how you're coping especially as I'm struggling so much. Did you overcome those cravings or are you still in the stage of trying in the hope of succeeding?
Its very hard but everything i think about a drink i call my daughter and i quickly realise why i am doing it... I am on day 3, i try to ignore all clocks, as when i realise it is getting close to closing time i start to really want one.

I am shattered from about 6pm but when i go to sleep i suddenly wake up. Keep up the good work. I feel walks are great. Motoring on for day 3
Old 07-20-2015, 03:16 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  
Do your best

Good job Tambdy