Notices

Goin to bed sober....

Old 07-10-2015, 08:29 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by ts808 View Post
One of the worst feelings in the world is waking up and realizing you have to deal with a monster hangover and guilt all day.
Oh yes, that's why I quit.

Waking up totally normal and fine has to be the greatest benefit of sobriety!
Old 07-10-2015, 10:49 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

I appreciate this post FO...looking forward to waking up fresh as a new daisy tomorrow morning. And ya know what else I appreciate? Tim Horton's! (for those of you not familiar..huge Canadian coffee shop chain). Up where I live, internet prices almost require refinancing of your home (to get any sort of decent usage). Most restaurants don't even offer free wifi,,, in the area...but God bless "Timmy's" as I sit here with my laptop able to use as much broadband as I so desire...all for the price of a strawberry banana smoothie. And ya know...I've never been inside TH at almost 11 p.m. (and it's still light out here folks),...there a whole world of people congregating and chatting over non alcoholic beverages. Wow...small wonders never cease.
Old 07-10-2015, 10:58 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Nuudawn View Post
I appreciate this post FO...looking forward to waking up fresh as a new daisy tomorrow morning. And ya know what else I appreciate? Tim Horton's! (for those of you not familiar..huge Canadian coffee shop chain). Up where I live, internet prices almost require refinancing of your home (to get any sort of decent usage). Most restaurants don't even offer free wifi,,, in the area...but God bless "Timmy's" as I sit here with my laptop able to use as much broadband as I so desire...all for the price of a strawberry banana smoothie. And ya know...I've never been inside TH at almost 11 p.m. (and it's still light out here folks),...there a whole world of people congregating and chatting over non alcoholic beverages. Wow...small wonders never cease.
I was shocked at the amount of life going on in the evenings out in the real world. People, everywhere, doing things! Any and everything. So many people don't drink at night. Instead, they have a productive healthy life!
Old 07-11-2015, 11:51 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  
Community Greeter

Yeah, who knew?