I am killing myself with booz

Old 08-30-2004, 01:21 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  
In Memory Of

Day 3 !! Great ! Prayers ^ Trish
Old 08-30-2004, 01:32 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  
Paused

(((jmar))) Welcome and congratulations on day 3. I'm Talia and I'm a hard headed alcoholic. I kept reaching for the alcohol to solve my problems. The only thing I accomplished, was creating bigger problems. I finally realized the only solution, was seeking recovery through AA and total abstainance from alcohol. It is hard at times, but doable and well worth the battle. May I suggest Ben & Jerry's ice cream to your list of chocolate goodies. Chubby Hubby is fabulous, I highly recommend it. The ice cream that is. Good luck and take care...

Talia
Old 08-31-2004, 03:10 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Wow, GOOD JOB BUDDY! Please, don't give up. Do it for yourself, your wife, and me!!! From what I've been reading on here, the longer you go without, the less you will want! There will be an intial period of uncomfort, but STICK WITH IT, and DON'T STOP BELIEVING BABY! oh and on how you're doing. I'm going to say a prayer for you before I go to bed!

Sincerely,
David J
Old 08-31-2004, 04:36 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Hi to all, your all so great. Thank you all so much for the encouragement, history and great insight all has helped a lot. I had a brutal day at work and need some ice cream but I don't know if I can buy that brand With a strait face :privateey Talia. I will need to send in a buyer.... Thank you all again. and to David J Sorry I have not written you on my story its just a lot of bad memories and hurt that I have caused and its hard to think abought right now But I will soon Thanks.....
Jay, Day (4)
Old 08-31-2004, 05:52 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  
In Memory Of

Day 4 !