Notices

Hello everyone.

Old 06-21-2015, 08:42 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Wow. Great Insighteveryone. On the road I like the way you view alcohol and your relation to it. And Thomas11, thank you for opening up a window to what my future could be if I continue down this road. I DONT want that. It sounds absolutely terrible. I don't want to ever wish I was dead, but know how much I am living

Day two here. Sundays are major drinking days for me. I am committed to this 24 hours though. I have gone over every scenerio of how I might drink today and have fought everyone. I am staying sober today!!!!!!
Old 06-21-2015, 08:46 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Can someone please explain the feeling of wanting to be sober more than drinking? I know it sounds pretty straightforward but I guess I am struggling with it. I wish I feeled this way :/ I hope because I don't feel this way yet, that that means I'm going to fail at this! But a lot of people have said they finally quit for good when they started feeling like this....
Old 06-21-2015, 10:26 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Once I got through the first month or so I saw how much more sobriety had to offer than drinking.
Get through the rough part and see how much better life is without it. Now, nearly 7 months in, I realize drinking would ruin what I've gained with sobriety.
You'll get past the stage where you can't imagine life without drinking.