Notices

I'm in trouble

Old 06-17-2015, 04:48 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

I have been drinking lots of green tea, and water, reading, watching Netflix, spending time with the kids, and time on SR. It definitely helps to have something planned to distract you.
Old 06-17-2015, 04:49 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Good luck! I have started taking walks in the evening...it helps me. I have found in this week that I need to add something to my life, not just stop drinking and feel I am losing something...hope that might help.

Posting here helps too.
Old 06-17-2015, 05:15 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  
Friendly Folk

Well, this is what I did and it may sound trivial but, it works. Clean out your closet!and I mean really clean out your closet. Make some space in another room for some piles and start sorting what you have into keep, maybe let me think abit and get rid of (place these thing in a bag so you don't go back into it). It really does bring changes into you life. Nothing new can enter your world without getting rid of something old and tirering. Make sure you open windows to let fresh air in. And take your time. You're not only reorganizing and prioritizing the 'stuff' in your world, but, also, the 'stuff' in your mind.♡CR