Notices

overbearing step mom

Old 05-30-2015, 07:12 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Sunshine, I am sorry for your pain. Step parenting is such a tricky thing. You are blessed to have an amazing son who did the pix with his step mom. He in now way wanted to hurt you or make you hurt.

You really should turn it around and feel blessed that the step mom "loves" your child enough and is not the "wicked" step mom, stealing Dad away. You would hate that and worry about this "evil" women. I know your feelings are hurt, but you will have many many times that this will happen over the next 10 years. Maybe you can work it out with your X that you can be included for pix in the future and he can to. Then your son would be blessed to have everyone together and not worry about either of you.

We validate your feelings, but learn from this and make changes, if you can, to not have this happen again. ((((((((((hugs)))))))))))
Old 05-30-2015, 07:16 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by maia1234 View Post
Sunshine, I am sorry for your pain. Step parenting is such a tricky thing. You are blessed to have an amazing son who did the pix with his step mom. He in now way wanted to hurt you or make you hurt.

You really should turn it around and feel blessed that the step mom "loves" your child enough and is not the "wicked" step mom, stealing Dad away. You would hate that and worry about this "evil" women. I know your feelings are hurt, but you will have many many times that this will happen over the next 10 years. Maybe you can work it out with your X that you can be included for pix in the future and he can to. Then your son would be blessed to have everyone together and not worry about either of you.

We validate your feelings, but learn from this and make changes, if you can, to not have this happen again. ((((((((((hugs)))))))))))
This exactly what I intend to in a loving way. Make a mutual agreement that all special occassions should include all parents. Problem solved. Hopefully they will agree. Thank you so much.
Old 05-30-2015, 07:25 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  

I agree. The special occasions need to be shared.
Old 05-30-2015, 07:27 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Nowsthetime View Post
I agree. The special occasions need to be shared.
Thank you and I'm Happy to have found the solution in this awesome forum. Love you guys.