Notices

Drknz's 14 Day Detox!

Old 05-22-2015, 07:25 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  
Recovering

That sounds like a crazy ass story exwell. I live in Australia and even i've heard of Chippendales :P sounds like you had a crazy NY life in the early 90's, it's good you finally stopped and didn't drink yourself into the grave. I read a lot about new york and wanted too moved there one day.

Day 5 Update
I just got home tonight as I went out and got my haircut had dinner with a friend after turning down karaoke and another friend who wanted too catch up for drinks as I haven't seen her in ages.

I turned down both offers had dinner and went back to my friends. I played cards and didn't have one sip of liquor despite a bottle of jacks sitting in front of me and my friend having 1 glass. I just focused on the card game and honestly I was pretty set in my ways so it wasn't that hard.

But usually I'd just start drinking thinking "why not? it is Friday!".. Feels so weird too be home this early on a friday and not drunk.

Signing off with a hot green tea and a good video game!
Old 05-22-2015, 07:39 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

dosnt it feel awesome not to feel like a pos in the morning and have energy.thats what life is all about.Yea I have a few stories to tell that are not for this board...you couldn't imagine,that is for the youth I like being a somewhat homebody now......If I could stop playing options ......not
Old 05-22-2015, 07:48 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  
Recovering

Yeh got some crazy stories myself.. But honestly my body and liver can't take it much these days and how I wake up after crazy nights out makes the nights not worth it. Sometimes I actually worry about my liver lol (seriously)

Tomorrow I have a wedding on.. I feel like I should go as it is a life long friend and she will be dissapointed..

But I don't think i've ever had this mindset or this determination.. Or this streak! Don't wanna lose it!

I am feeling better today though