Notices

Get off my mood swing!

Old 05-12-2015, 07:20 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Get off my mood swing!

Today is going to be a rough one.
I am on edge and everything is needed now!
Just as I calm down with a good deep breath, another "I need this today" email pops up.
We all have multiple personalities the ones we show coworkers, family, friends, but the only two around today for me so far are angry and irrational.
Old 05-12-2015, 07:30 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
That bell or bike person

Hey rain bug
persevere , i found as my sobriety got more mature my moods hung round less , my grudges and resentments got processed quicker over time, as i started to grow again it was easier to deal with stuff .

Keep on with the good work , just get through , do something good for yourself and don't drink .

keep on ,
m
Old 05-12-2015, 08:06 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Hears The Voice

Early sobriety and insomnia, right? Some people claim they didn't have violent mood swings with that going on, but I'm not sure I believe them. I was all over the map.

It gets better Rainbug. If it didn't none of us would have stayed sober.

Hang in there, You can do this!
Old 05-12-2015, 08:14 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Hi Rainbug... wow me too.. I have never had the flips like I have had for the last week... just right over the coo coos nest. and back again.. my poor hubby on Sunday tried to get me to stop.. and I just flew into the biggest rant and tears ever.. just ever.. I said after an hour maybe the weather the turn of the earth.. for that all has a push on how we behave.. and then this cold and flu has just not let go at all.. been to the Doctor to many times for my liking.. but know what ... this is crazy just crazy.. but again . I feel like I had way to much root beer to drink.. you know that funny after taste... ahck poo and hamburgers.. and then I will be 65 this august 4th.. and this birthday is not sitting well with me at all..

Kids and Beans just hold each other and those you love so tight . for this old lady of time.. fears for this year so much. love to all ardy

Originally Posted by Rainbug View Post
Today is going to be a rough one.
I am on edge and everything is needed now!
Just as I calm down with a good deep breath, another "I need this today" email pops up.
We all have multiple personalities the ones we show coworkers, family, friends, but the only two around today for me so far are angry and irrational.
Old 05-12-2015, 08:22 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Gl@ss Artist & Cat Lady

I hear ya. Hang in there. Speaking from personal experience, I know it gets better.