SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information

SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/)
-   Newcomers to Recovery (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/newcomers-recovery/)
-   -   Hi (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/newcomers-recovery/366126-hi.html)

ESD907 05-01-2015 09:42 AM

Hi

i know I'm a jerk. I've always been one. But Thomas 11 sent me a pm that really was mean I don't think I'm cruel. He was. He called me an assailed and that's the nicest thing he called me. Sure am I silly? Stupid? Drunk? Yes. But he was a true meany. Fyi Thomas last nights saved 2 rabbits I am feeding them with droppers. So maybe I am an ass Thomas but I've got some decent qualities too

Della1968 05-01-2015 09:44 AM

Everyone has some decent qualities capitalize on them.Good luck with the bunnies.

ESD907 05-01-2015 09:46 AM

I might copy and paste his post. It was nasty.

buk1000 05-01-2015 09:57 AM

Originally Posted by ESD907 (Post 5348001)
I might copy and paste his post. It was nasty.

Don't do that.

silentrun 05-01-2015 10:13 AM

Your post triggered him the way another post triggered you. Just another day in paradise.

ArtFriend 05-01-2015 10:18 AM

This isn't Jr. high school. Really, chill baby-cakes and take a look at my rainbow-butterfly-unicorn-kitten post! That will make you smile ;)

ccam1973 05-01-2015 10:45 AM

ESD, just a suggestion but the PM Thomas sent you was meant to be private... hence the "private" in private message.

He didn't call you out in public for your post, so no need to turn this into a public debate.

Just my opinion.

thomas11 05-01-2015 10:47 AM

Originally Posted by ESD907 (Post 5347989)
i know I'm a jerk. I've always been one. But Thomas 11 sent me a pm that really was mean I don't think I'm cruel. He was. He called me an assailed and that's the nicest thing he called me. Sure am I silly? Stupid? Drunk? Yes. But he was a true meany. Fyi Thomas last nights saved 2 rabbits I am feeding them with droppers. So maybe I am an ass Thomas but I've got some decent qualities too

Hi ESD, I owe you an apology, and I wish to extend you one. The harshness of my PM was my own problem, not yours. And for that I am sorry. Something struck a chord with me that apparently hit a nerve and I responded completely inappropriately. Please don't let my PM discourage you from the wealth of knowledge that you can garner from this website. I feel really bad. Jeff (which is my real name)

MarathonMan 05-01-2015 12:45 PM

Originally Posted by thomas11 (Post 5348082)
Hi ESD, I owe you an apology, and I wish to extend you one. The harshness of my PM was my own problem, not yours. And for that I am sorry. Something struck a chord with me that apparently hit a nerve and I responded completely inappropriately. Please don't let my PM discourage you from the wealth of knowledge that you can garner from this website. I feel really bad. Jeff (which is my real name)

Very big of you to apologise and hopefully that is enough and everyone can go back to being friends.

JaneLane 05-01-2015 12:55 PM

Originally Posted by thomas11 (Post 5348082)

Very decent of you to apologise Thomas. This is a beautiful community and although emotions can run high, we can learn a lot from each other and of course, stay sober!

Easyvictor 05-01-2015 01:09 PM

As "janelane" said, well done.
This should always be a caring community where we can all get along.

thomas11 05-01-2015 01:47 PM

Originally Posted by ESD907 (Post 5347989)

ESD, I went back and re-read my message I sent to you. your response above is sweet compared to what I sent you. I feel horrible and you sound like a much nicer person than myself. Again, I am so sorry. This will not happen again. I need to reel myself in when getting emotional. Emotional is a code word for me that means "pissed off".

It appears you are in Florida....and I am jealous. Have a great evening.