Notices

So. I'm pretty much separated right now. Where to go.

Old 04-23-2015, 01:19 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

: (
YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!

I kept my composure yesterday and after buying a suit and hooking my friends up with ASCAP accounts I laid down, and got back into texting her. I talked to my mother about the situation also and her words kept me calm. Already had a SR post open (usually have many) so I scrolled through those. Eventually got back to working on my DJ set. Not once did drinking or smoking come to me, although while hooking my friends up with their ASCAP accounts they were smoking heavy, and it did look fun until' I thought of what it would be like after they left. As i'm working on a DJ set, me and my partner continued to text and I asked to come back over and she agreed!
I came back over, did a bunch of reassuring, talked a whole lot, and eventually went to bed together. Woke up this morning better than ever, still talking, and still doing our own thing also! I looked at the 180 and I agree with a lot, but a lot seems doesn't really apply to my situation! Showed my partner and she's saying the same! I really appreciate you guys!
I'm DJing and rapping tonight, and even being happy with that is a challenge! I kind of feel like smoking and drinking, but I know it's gonna just make things worse in any case or condition!!
I really appreciate you guys!!! THANK YOU!!

LOVE THE NEW LAYOUT OF THE WEBSITE ALSO!!