Notices

understanding a life of sobriety

Old 04-22-2015, 09:30 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

understanding a life of sobriety

Hi Guys

Just to clear things up with regards to my last post about entering the real world and living life not just existing....

I said about relapsing being apart of my journey however it was not meant like that at all. My journey has been a very different long and confused one i was 17 and diagnosed with gastroparesis due to a bodged operation which changed my life around i then formed bulimia and over time an addiction to alcohol so not only have i had to beat an eating disorder whilst having a difficult time with alcoholism.

I can proudly say I have beaten my eating disorder and i am now in recovery and adamant to a life of sobriety that's what i meant about my journey.

of course i know you cant live a life of sobriety and keep relapsing that's just not logical
Old 04-22-2015, 09:34 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Great job - I had a eating disorder that I had to beat years ago and then went to alcohol. Happy to be addiction free and hope to stay that way.
Old 04-22-2015, 09:40 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Teebee View Post
Great job - I had a eating disorder that I had to beat years ago and then went to alcohol. Happy to be addiction free and hope to stay that way.
How amazing does it feel to be free of all the anxiety that comes with having an eating disorder and alcoholism ! Well done to you to i no how hard and mentally draining the both of them are !!