Notices

I @#$#@$#@ up, couldn't win, couldn't stop I didn't care

Old 04-09-2015, 07:14 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

I @#$#@$#@ up, couldn't win, couldn't stop I didn't care

You know, I figured tonight was night to tell the story of me, I couldn't stop I wouldn't stop. Nothing matter, I would sell my own mother for a buck to drink with. Over time if you go over my past post you will realize I would lie like a mofo, I didn't care about anyone and I wanted to do anything for attention.

I will never betray me, I am atheist, I am bull headed, I think I am always right, I am conceded, but you know what I am drunk. I wouldn't listen and I lost everything, and I kind of always skirted the rules of SR and did some stupid stuff and kind of never chat here again so it appears, my own fault.

But you know, so much to be learned, I took it on the chin, I lied to this community, I did some pretty low stuff, I posted here often drunk, so on so forth, but now I am sober.

Sober isn't the end all be all, but I've gained so many friends and people that care, right now you might think you can stop. You might think this is the end, you might think that life is screwing you, and so forth, but you can stop. Go back reread this mans post, I relapsed often and lied more, but now I am sober.

But you know, its not about me, its about you, how do you feel today, where do you want to be tomorrow, YOU CAN QUIT, believe you can quit.....

Be yourself, forget the world this about you, how are you going to be sober?

Message me, no judgement here, resident crazy guy, relapse extraordinaire, sober today thought, and that's all we can ask for. Dee sorry, but I didn't cuss brother just random punctuation.... Jeremy
Old 04-09-2015, 07:17 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

but you know what I am drunk.
not sure if this means you're drinking now or not.

D
Old 04-09-2015, 07:20 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Sober, drinking not not tonight, I suppose its best to keep things to myself, but that isn't me. I suppose I am trying to fill many empty hours with useless fill. When I kind of just say what I think regardless. However, I understand the rational, of what was said, I wouldn't trust me either.
Old 04-09-2015, 07:39 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Wow, I should be careful I gave the inpatient center I am at the website address to this site, I tend to be sensational on purpose and am cocky and so forth. I do seek attention, my post earlier, didn't get much play so I took it another step. I understand the preceding criticism, but I am not drunk or drinking.

I have to be uber careful, and temper what I say and how its said, so please I know the person that said I might drinking only cares and is a good man, please know that I am not drinking, I am not drunk, and that a lot is stake at for me.

Blame me for all my faults and attention seeking ways, blame me for trying to be manipulative, but any accusations purely based on what I say, please know if I am drinking or not, and I am not drinking
Defensive yee, but a lot is in play for me, and I can't have falase accusations or suppposition.
Old 04-09-2015, 07:40 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

No one is blaming you for anything TDG. What's going on..have you stopped your meds?
Old 04-09-2015, 07:41 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Administrator

It really wasn't clear to me what you meant by this post.

I'm not sorry for asking (and would again) but I am sorry if you felt I was insinuating drunkenness.

I apologise if you feel maligned Jeremy..

As long as you're not drinking and taking your meds, I'm happy to wear the blame for the misunderstanding

D
Old 04-09-2015, 07:45 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Yes I am touchy and have to be defensive, I literally gave this information to outpatient as one of the methods I was using for recovery, and my overall support. I am sober.
Old 04-09-2015, 08:02 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

TDG, have you ever thought about meditation? Sounds like you may have some inner soul searching to do.
Old 04-09-2015, 08:09 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  

For crying out loud, Jeremy. You post and receive only seven responses in less than an hour so next comes this?

There are hundreds -- thousands, perhaps -- of people on this site, all with the same goal: getting sober. At any given moment, they need support and attention, too.

Everyone -- including me -- wants the very best for you. So I'm hoping you don't feel this message is persecuting you. But you've got to get some perspective. You're a smart guy. Think.
Old 04-09-2015, 08:23 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  

tdg, you sound a bit off, you ok bud?
Old 04-10-2015, 04:12 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  

Jeremy I have consistently supported you through all sorts of situations but I'm annoyed at the moment about this...

Originally Posted by Thatdeliveryguy View Post
my post earlier, didn't get much play so I took it another step.
The OP does not read like your writing when sober, I can understand why you were asked if you were sober, I would have asked you myself had the question not already been there.

You have many supporters here, I am just one, who all wish you the very best, I advise that you consider that goodwill when you post. The goodwill and respect of our supporters in our recoveries is a gift.