Notices

Still drinkng like an addict...

Old 03-30-2015, 07:34 AM
  # 41 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by biminiblue View Post
I'm really sorry you are in that situation at work.

I hope you figure out a way to either get more help or move on. You obviously need some relief. I quit my last job because of exactly what you are describing.

((FreeOwl))
thanks bimini....

I would frankly love to quit this job. However, nothing in life is ever quite that simple.

So I continue to try and search for the way that I will one day be able to make a transition. Mortgages and child support and utilities and insurance and food and health insurance and all the rest do not pay themselves. I've worked my way into this career and this life context over a long period of my life, so it will not be something I can easily change overnight. At least, not without another set of consequences and impact.....

The good news is that like the weather I know that this is impermanent. This stage of my life is just that; a stage. I continue to strive for self awareness, I continue to ask for help in being open to be guided toward my higher good. I seek what space I can for myself to rejuvenate. I keep trying to make each day the best it can be. I remain aware of things that may be contributing negatively and try to take on the ones that I can change, while holding patience and tolerance and asking for serenity in the ones I am not presently able to or haven't figured out yet.

And.... I don't drink. And.... I don't do drugs.

Coffee... well that's another darn story. But it won't be forever.

Anyway thank you all for your support, thoughts, ideas and caring. And for allowing this old sober guy to vent.