Notices

Making the most of my time!!

Old 08-16-2004, 04:07 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
sam082602

Making the most of my time!!

lol, I now have a kickass website that is just mine!! Plus, I plan to make us (Russell and me) a much better one than the one we have now which in my opinion sucks completely!! I hope to eventually get rid of the sucky website!! Anyways, I have been working on my personal website all weekend; and it is shaping up rather well but I am not even close to being finished!! Anyways, please check it out sometime...it has alot of cool stuff for ya'll to do on it...so have fun while ya'll browse through it...there is a guestbook (I have already done some customization on it); a live chat that I haven't even checked out yet, let alone done anything to it; I have a customized web journal that is bad ass (I just love my customizations on it); a message forum board that I have been customizing today, not done yet; and plus, alot of other stuff that I haven't started customizing but are still on there in default mode!! Now, I have a main page (the first page that ya'll will see) and then three other pages with at least one but most likely, two or more pages to be added eventually. Page two & page four are not finished yet, but page one (my main page) & page three are both finished for now!! Please feel free to pass on any suggestions, feedback (both bad and good are welcome), and comments to me!! Check it out ya'll, please!! Here it is my personal website URL:

http://butterflysam082602.bravehost.com

(if it doesn't come up that way...try the following way

[email protected]

Love ya'll!! Love, Samantha

Old 08-16-2004, 06:08 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
We all need each other.

Red face

Just signed your guestbook. The site looks great!!!! I love butterflies too. In case you couldn't tell....
One suggestion--the colors on the guestbook are a little bit hard to read, but it could be just me!!!

Love to you--
Old 08-16-2004, 06:16 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
~Author of My Life~

Great site you have! Just signed your guestbook for ya! (((Hugs)))
Old 08-16-2004, 07:31 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Chy

Nice!
Old 08-17-2004, 01:30 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
sam082602

Smile Ya'll are the greatest!!

lulu 70, that guestbook can be read better and hopefully so can the rest of the site.

The message forum, web journal, calendar, guest map, guest book, and chat rooms are all customized now. Every week Monday-Friday from about 1 p.m (the earliest)/1:30 p.m. (the latest) through about 2 p.m. (the earliest)/2:30 p.m. (the latest), I will be in the chat room having a recovery meeting for everyone so please join me. These times are in the central time zone & I am sorry to say I do not know any of the other time zones so if you do please share with me. Now everything on my site, including the chat room, is open 24/7; and if I am not going to be in the chat room at the above times, I will let ya'll know in advance!!

Thanks so much for ya'll's support, keep it coming, and keep coming back to my website & check out the daily new stuff!!

Love, hugs, prayers, and support coming from me to all of you always!!

Love, Samantha

Old 08-18-2004, 08:38 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
we're all mad here!

Looks great Sam! I had a bit of trouble with the colors too, must be my 40 yr old eyes