Notices

weekdays 9th of march to 13th of march 2015

Old 03-11-2015, 07:18 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

happy Wednesday! I got an assignment to research a paper and put together a synopsis.
Sure I can support since you spend 8 hours in class followed by 8 hours at work.
What would you like for dinner today? Up to me? Looks like chicken stir fry with wild rice and quinoa. BTW, When is this paper due? Friday? When was the assignment given? Feb 1st?
I'll get right on it. After I get back from the gym and some other stuff geeeeeeeeeeeeeeze
Old 03-11-2015, 07:20 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  
Do your best

Have a great Wednesday guys
Old 03-11-2015, 07:58 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  
Earth Child

YAY hump day
feeling a lot better today looking forward to my AA meeting tonight at 6pm
Old 03-11-2015, 08:14 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Yes, indeed it's Wednesday!!!

Phoenix, I hope you have a good meeting. Reminded me to make child care arrangements for my meeting on Friday.

Brain, maybe you can go back to school and get credit for the work You've put in already? Nothing like blindly researching an unfamiliar topic. Good luck. I'd feel more comfortable making the chicken with wild rice and quinoa. Sounds good.

I'm enjoying bright sun and relative warmth. Sleepy though. Looking forward to the weekend.
Old 03-11-2015, 09:28 AM
  # 25 (permalink)  

Hi, everybody! Another glorious day in lovely Quincy, Massachusetts! Workout, laundry, cleaning. Then for some me time.

Back to work tomorrow. Always feel a little anxious on my last day off before getting back to work, like I have to live every moment to the fullest. I suppose I should be trying to do that anyway.

My first few "weekends" of sobriety were very productive. Now if I don't crack the whip on myself I'll just laze around doing nothing for hours and hours. Not bored. I don't generally get bored, just lazy. Anyone else notice that?