Notices

first time to admit I have addiction :/

Old 03-07-2015, 08:05 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  
pray for strength

Hi Katatak...welcome here! This forum and everyone here has been an amazing daily support for getting my life substance use/abuse free. Glad you have found us.

I do not know anything about synthetic pot but from what you have described it sounds like scary stuff. You are definitely not alone and I hope a good plan can be made to support you to get and stay free from its grip.

Old 03-07-2015, 08:39 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

The synthetic pot I belive is worse than the real deal. I smoked pot for many years an never felt so lost or dependent on it. I tried going back to pot but didn't give me the high I was wanting as the synthetic pot is 10 times stronger maybe even stronger. I've seen people vomit pass out just from a puff while I can puff up to 5/6 joins of it a day an even wake up with night sweats, anxiety and needing more to sleep. This is the longest I've gone with out in a long time its been 7 hours and im starting to feel sick teary and very irritable :/
Old 03-07-2015, 08:45 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Welcome, Katakak. Synthetic pot is supposed to be really scary stuff. Why not just flush it and take that option off the table?
Old 03-07-2015, 09:28 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  

It is scary im stuck an struggling..its not talked about an no help...the shops are happy to sell the stuff but dont want to hear or a knowledge its a death trap..fingers legs an eyes crossed I come out of this trap and help other people in my position.
Old 03-09-2015, 03:07 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  

Today is the day I'm going cold turkey. I have made the decision I cant keep putting it off any longer. I thought I could quit while I still had stuff left. Thought it would be easier on my brain if I knew I had some in the house I would have the strength just to say no to myself Ha....what a joke
before I went to bed I threw every thing away. Knowing very well the rubbish man comes this morning.
Ok I have looked at my bin 5 times as it sits by the road waiting for the rubbish truck.
Its time to clear out my haze of a brain an move forward.
Good bye synthetic pot