Notices

Gabapentin Withdrawals. HOW LONG WILL THIS LAST?

Old 03-07-2015, 09:42 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

I have enough Lorazepam to last me the rest of today (Saturday) and tomorrow (Sunday) but on Monday (The day of my Therapist Appt.) I'm screwed. Hope they prescribe me some good stuff that doesn't give me any bad effects and also cures what's going on with me now. I hear they do trial and error so I'm really scared they may give me another pill that will not mesh well with me because I guess I have a sensitive body to pills.

The ER diagnosed me with plain ol' anxiety and said that it's not withdrawals which confuses me because I'm not anxious about anything. I'm disappointed sorta.
Old 03-08-2015, 06:01 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Krillin,

Best wishes with your appointment on Monday. I hope your new doctor can help you and adjust your medications. Plain ole anxiety is not any fun. Let us know how it goes.

Welcome to SR! Glad you found us. Now have a good rest of the day. Stop in and say howdy. Keep coming back.
Old 03-08-2015, 09:40 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  

I wake up every morning with tense arms and it's really hard to live this way.It's so horrible to have this feeling in my arms every morning. It's kind of like a cramp, kind of like tenseness, I don't know how to describe it besides that it sucks. I hope some medication can make it stop.