Notices

Blah for no reason

Old 03-05-2015, 10:34 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Blah for no reason

Had some good days. Today I just feel blah for no reason. I think I got more sleep last night 7-8 hours or so but I feel blah.

Need some cheering up!
Old 03-05-2015, 10:45 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

I think we all have days like that. The main thing is to know for sure that this feeling will pass.

How about some good music to cheer you up? Or maybe playing with a pet? I just got back from a walk in the cold, but sunny weather and it felt great.
Old 03-05-2015, 10:46 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Hi.
Some good days are far better than bad days. A bad day includes being in jail without bail and wondering why, waking in a hospital bed in many bandages and not recalling what happened, that look in the AM from family members and knowing “I’m sorry” won’t cut it any more and on and on.
I need to be grateful for the things that keep me sober..
Being sober is no guarantee that life on lifes terms will change. WE change to adapt and live a healthy mental and emotional life without involving alcohol one day at a time in a row. It’s work but the benefits are well worth it.

BE WELL
Old 03-05-2015, 10:47 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Anna View Post
I think we all have days like that. The main thing is to know for sure that this feeling will pass.

How about some good music to cheer you up? Or maybe playing with a pet? I just got back from a walk in the cold, but sunny weather and it felt great.
At work and it isnt bring your dog to work day today But at lunch I will make sure to shake it up a but and do something different.

Thank goodness I havent had one of THOSE bad days in jail or a hospital. But had I kept it up it probably would have happened.
Old 03-05-2015, 10:54 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Blah for NO reason is a reason to be cheery.

Blah days come and go; it's what we do with them that makes the difference. Is there any homeless man or woman near your workplace for whom you could buy a cup of coffee or sandwich?

As Anna said, even a brief walk can help.

There has been a lot of blahs going around the threads; it's been a long winter.
Old 03-05-2015, 10:57 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
New Life Sober

Hi Jryan, I felt like that yesterday, Blah!! You should be proud that you got some sleep. I know if I sleep more then 6 hours I feel blah!!

Anyway I hope you get out of this Funk, I did ad went to a meeting.

“When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.”
Old 03-05-2015, 10:57 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by SoberLeigh View Post
Blah for NO reason is a reason to be cheery.

Blah days come and go; it's what we do with them that makes the difference. Is there any homeless man or woman near your workplace for whom you could buy a cup of coffee or sandwich?

As Anna said, even a brief walk can help.

There has been a lot of blahs going around the threads; it's been a long winter.
You guys got some snow too huh?

It was in the 60s here for a few weeks and then we got about 15 inches of snow. Its sunny today but kinda cold.

But yeah nothing bad happened so that is good!