Notices

bartacomus

Old 03-06-2015, 11:51 AM
  # 61 (permalink)  
saoutchik

Definitely no need to feel guilt Bartacomus. I have no experience of it myself but from what Ive heard on this thread and elsewere Soboxone should be treated with a lot of caution.

You've already shown you have the willpower - like Opie says maybe you can start tapering at a lower dose as a sort of reward for the 11 days cold turkey

Either way well done for keeping posting. Rootig for you fella
Old 03-06-2015, 12:08 PM
  # 62 (permalink)  

Good luck man.
Old 03-06-2015, 02:58 PM
  # 63 (permalink)  

Thank you guys.. im having a really hard time to stay motivated. Sick and angered and punch-drunk-sleepy were a real benefit to stayingon these forums, and posting.. and posting.. and chatting. I would've already been on this website a dozen times today, if it were only a couple days ago.

I do feel guilty, period. Ive never felt guilty before.. for taking something after a long dry period. Infact sometimes I would have told myself.. well, I deserve to do so (amazing isn't it?) and get back on eventually as always.. but.. even in the moment, where I started feeling better.. it still felt like poison.

im not sure if anyone else can relate to this experience.. but there have beena few moments in life, with marijuana for example.. where after long time of using it, one day, I just looked at it.. and it just, turned my stomach. I can remember it well, it actually put a bad taste in my mouth.. just looking at some bag of worthless trash.
I felt a little like that.. I don't know.. this site was on my mind all day for a while, its closing 5 and im just now logging on. :/ still feel tired and prolly not recovered from week and half of no sleep.

clueless
Old 03-07-2015, 02:00 AM
  # 64 (permalink)  
saoutchik

Hi Bartacomus,

Post as often as you like and you have no need for guilt.

I don't know how long the tapering off period is but hopefully you should start sleeping normally in a month or so (maybe less). I find physical exercise helps me. Also feeling better physically does seem to boost my mental state
Old 03-09-2015, 11:28 PM
  # 65 (permalink)  

Hey saoutchick,

ive really been neglecting my forum these past days.. ive spent an awful lot of tie in the chat rooms though. hopefully not wearing out my welcome.. actually meeting some nice people.. in all fashions,

I am back to square one.. and frightened as hell. my family did not support support the out-patient treatment, that was free.. but they end up requiring the patient ot opick up thr prescription bill. Iso wish she had told me in advance.. people destitude in their addictions down usually have hundred just stuffed away for kicks you know. I really got upset at that moment.
imve been in and out of the joint my entire life, and have seen the wrost the humanity can offer.. ive had to fight for my food.. put up fights even when I knew I was going ot lose.. I actually had at one point inmy life had to eat.. taco bell.. but seriosusly.. ive seen it all.. and ive never had a domestic case.. or put my hands on a woman, or broken a man that wasn't out for my throat in the first place... I have not domestic, or violence on my long an extensive history.. and the other day.. was the first time I broke down.
kanniption fit? insanity? even in my lowest and ive been low.. ive never felt that it would be more comfortableon the other side.

and im just too old for this.. and im whining? and inot just manning up and doing what needs to be done..
Old 03-10-2015, 12:55 AM
  # 66 (permalink)  
Do your best

Keep trying Bart
Old 03-10-2015, 01:29 AM
  # 67 (permalink)  

You won't wear your welcome out here, Bartacomus! That's what we're all here for.