Notices

God When Does It End?

Old 08-15-2004, 06:35 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

God When Does It End?

THANKS FOR THE POSTS I RECIEVED YESTERDAY,
Well its day 2 no pain pills last night was hell no sleep my legs hurt and are very restless, is this normal? My stomach is very upset and myself i feel like i will go insane. why is this **** even a legal drug . prayers are appreciated and godbless all..........
Old 08-15-2004, 07:40 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
NOT EVEN 1 CLUB!!

(((Living))) My heart and prayers go out to you

Hugs,
Missy
Old 08-15-2004, 09:42 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
The truth shall set you free

Hi Livinginfear

Welcome to SR

Funny that’s exactly how I lived. Fear that the Doctors would catch on to my deceptions, fear that the pharmacy ran out of pain meds, fear of the police knocking on my door and the gig is up. Oh let me mention on Tuesdays I would get a new scrip and by Friday it was all gone, so Saturday to Tuesday morning I went through what your feeling right now. I did the same insanity over and over for three years, talk about fear. Yes what your feeling is normal and as long as you don’t pick up in around 4 to 5 days you well feel a little better. 7 to 8 days the mind starts to clear up. I don’t know your background or your history with addition to pain meds. But if your tired of be sick and tired. May I recommend some kind of support group. My choice is the 12Steps of Narcotics Anonymous this is where I found my freedom from the insanity of addition.

God Bless
Timebuster
Old 08-15-2004, 09:51 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Administrator

Hi Living,

Welcome to SR. I'm Anna, alcoholic and I'm glad you found us. I'm not sure what you're coming off, but I'm sure that if you hang in, you'll feel better before long. We're here to offer support!

Love, Anna