Notices

My last straw has been pulled on today

Old 02-10-2015, 05:13 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Try to do something kind for yourself. A warm shower/meditation/exercise/calling a friend - hope you feel better rocky.
Old 02-10-2015, 05:58 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

I don't know if this will make you feel better, but ever since my health insurance policy rolled over Jan 1st, the insurance co. has been denying coverage of some of my medication and one of my doctors. I had an appointment with him yesterday only to be told that his office no longer accepts my insurance as of Feb 1st.

I feel like my head is about to explode, but I'll be on the phone with them tomorrow morning and not going to hang up until I speak with the head honcho and get an explanation. This is my normal personality. I do not give up and will also call the CEO's office to vent my spleen and then write letters to keep a paper trail. I have an ACA policy and will copy the letters to Health & Human Services. I also will record all calls, which is legal in my state.

Many times during my life doing this has produced results because the party who is causing me trouble is more likely to cave when they realize I won't quit.

The drunk me would put off and finally ignore the problem and allow myself to be steamed rolled out out of cowardice.

I'm only 18 days sober, which is not a long time whatsoever for me, but I feel good that my spirit is coming back. For me getting angry wards off cravings.
Old 02-10-2015, 06:39 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Hope tomorrow is much more peaceful, rocky.

As ANewDayNYC suggested, a hot shower or a warm bath may help to relax you.