Go Back  SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information > New to Addiction and Recovery? > Newcomers to Recovery
Reload this Page >

Did something horrible and just want a drink so badly tonight :-(

Notices

Did something horrible and just want a drink so badly tonight :-(

Old 02-09-2015, 05:08 PM
  # 61 (permalink)  

Just catching up on your horrific experience. I know the feeling, there was nothing you could have done. I hope you can get past this. Time will heal... I remember the same thing happened to me, too gruesome to go into the details. Just remember things like this are sometimes out of our hands and there was nothing you could have done. My prayers go out to you and the owners of the poor cat. You did the right thing by taking the cat to it's owners, it must have been hard to deal with. Just know you did the right thing.
Old 02-09-2015, 06:04 PM
  # 62 (permalink)  

Ugh JG, I'm new to SR and not drinking. Sorry about the cat, but if the cat could talk it would not want you to relapse. It's in cat heaven with lots of other cats and catnip😉. Probably having a great time. Don't give up..go do something good and pampering for yourself...massage, facial, or eat a big bowl of ice cream and watch a funny movie. All the best