Notices

NA beer

Old 02-02-2015, 09:33 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

I love my soda stream and my keurig. That keurig is great for lots of tasty beverages: green tea, chai, herbal tea, lots of coffees of course. The variety is good to keep me interested. I sweeten with stevia in the raw. Yum.
Old 02-03-2015, 04:36 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  
Do your best

Blueberry juice, mango juice, cranberry juice, choclate milkshake, pineapple juice, lychee juice, watermelon juice,

Get into tea there is a abundance of variety
Old 02-03-2015, 05:20 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  

I am purposely not drinking nonalcoholic beer, the bottle shape is too realistic and tempting like orderlychaos is saying :"It's like seeing how close you can get your hand to the fire without burning it." Eventually you will want to have the real deal. And besides that it tastes like rubbish (well the stuff here in Aus)

I am drinking all sorts of tea by the buckets, sodawater/ water, non sugary tonic, milk, coffee coffee coffee, pepsi max, chai tea vanilla flavoured (though have to watch those calories (80 per cup) freshly juiced juice. That's it really.

J
Old 02-03-2015, 06:32 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  

I get these for about $1.00 apiece.
Very refreshing, zero calories.
Sparkling ICE

Last edited by Dee74; 02-03-2015 at 02:25 PM. Reason: no commercial links please.
Old 02-03-2015, 08:54 AM
  # 25 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by orderlychaos View Post
I would think that for me, O'Douls in place of regular beer would be something I wouldn't do. Eventually, I would just be disappointed and go back to the real thing. It's like seeing how close you can get your hand to the fire without burning it.
well to each their own. It doesn't disappoint me one bit and I sure aren't drinking much of it anymore with all the other choices out there but when I want one I have one without the guilt that I'm consuming a mind altering substance and. All that goes with it so it works for me.
Old 02-03-2015, 08:56 AM
  # 26 (permalink)  

And as far as decaf coffee goes it's been a lifesaver to me as an after dinner drink instead of the NA beer. So again to each their own. I sat down with a beer or 6 after dinner for 5 years when I quit it was NA beer now I'm discovering decaf coffees and teas with only the occasional NA beer thrown in.... That's progress to me
Old 02-03-2015, 08:56 AM
  # 27 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by lunar View Post
I get these for about $1.00 apiece. Very refreshing, zero calories. Sparkling ICE
those are really good I've found them for 50 cents at big lots

Last edited by Dee74; 02-03-2015 at 02:45 PM.
Old 02-03-2015, 09:28 AM
  # 28 (permalink)  

I really like reeds ginger brew. It's a non alcoholic drink with ginger ale, real ginger, and fruit juices. Also like tonic water with lime a lot.
Old 02-03-2015, 09:41 AM
  # 29 (permalink)  

I enjoy kombuchas as well, but their is a slight risk there may be a neglible amount of alcohol in them, even the ones that have been altered to ensure there is no booze. Kinda like decaf coffee or NA beer. Decaf coffees are not really completely decaf and kombuchas have less alcohol than a non-alcoholic beer.
Old 02-03-2015, 01:49 PM
  # 30 (permalink)  
Administrator

I removed a few posts.

I realise some of you are NA beer drinkers and thats your call, but given the history of many of us, discussing our favourite NA beers is wholly inappropriate here.

Dee
SR
Old 02-03-2015, 02:16 PM
  # 31 (permalink)  
Sugar77

Originally Posted by PinkGstring View Post
I am purposely not drinking nonalcoholic beer, the bottle shape is too realistic and tempting like orderlychaos is saying :"It's like seeing how close you can get your hand to the fire without burning it." Eventually you will want to have the real deal. And besides that it tastes like rubbish (well the stuff here in Aus)

I am drinking all sorts of tea by the buckets, sodawater/ water, non sugary tonic, milk, coffee coffee coffee, pepsi max, chai tea vanilla flavoured (though have to watch those calories (80 per cup) freshly juiced juice. That's it really.

J
Totally agree with you, right now NA beer would be too much of a risk to me. And by the time I feel ok (still hoping I will) why would i buy something that looks and tastes like the very thing I need to avoid??? Especially when my life and family depends on it.
Old 02-03-2015, 04:32 PM
  # 32 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by upminer View Post
those are really good I've found them for 50 cents at big lots
Love those!!!
Old 02-05-2015, 04:25 AM
  # 33 (permalink)  

Dee,
Sorry, I didn't know about that.