Notices

Tuenig into hypochondriac

Old 01-22-2015, 12:47 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Tuenig into hypochondriac

Whenever I take a step to stop drinking, I pull back because I start focusing on my body way too much. I don't plan to let it get me this time around, but can not stand it. Focusing on every little pain I get and thinking it is worst possible case scenario. Any suggestions or thoughts? When I drink, and even for the first couple days after, I don't notice anything wrong with me. I don't know if its in my head. A way for the addiction to persevere or what, but would love some input.
Old 01-22-2015, 02:36 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

How about going to a Dr and getting the real reasons for those aches and pains with a run down of how much damage alcohol has caused, speculation and Dr Google does more harm than good.

The reality is we can't let any excuse for drinking prolong our drinking if it's causing problems in our lives, a few aches and pains is nothing compared to the more serious health issues alcohol can cause, so it's a lesser of 2 evils scenario if you like!!

In my experience my health improved through Sobriety, no question about it and I went to a Dr for regular check ups and that was confirmed with more tests, again reassurance on the facts rather than speculation.