Notices

starting over :(

Old 01-11-2015, 01:25 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Alynn View Post
That's exactly how I feel now! So gross.
I think I don't sleep at all for 2, sometimes 3 days in a row because I feel like I'm going to stop breathing.

I do not ever want to feel this way again but that's what I always say and this time I'm going to succeed and you will too.

I attended my first on-line AA meeting last night *I've never been to any sort of AA meeting before and it wasn't bad.

You got this!
Old 01-11-2015, 05:25 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

I know exactly how you feel. Im finishing day 2...again. I always ask??what was i thinking? This time i showed up drunk on friday nite at my sons basketball game! My husband draggedd me out as soon as it was over. worst part...my son had the game of his life, scored 23 points and won for the team. i dont remember the game ..bc i was taken out right away i did not see the whole team crowd and carry him at the end. He was looking for us and has no idea why we werent there to celebrate. Im heartbroken. How can i face those parents at the next game? that fear and embarrassment is motivating me right now.

I had a good day today and we'll pray for a good one tomorrow. Have a good night.Keep posting!!
Old 01-11-2015, 06:49 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  
Community Greeter

Hi Alynn. I'm sorry you're hurting. I had a few setbacks, but I now have almost 7 yrs. sober - so I know you can get back on track & stay there this time.
Old 01-12-2015, 08:03 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Hevyn View Post
Hi Alynn. I'm sorry you're hurting. I had a few setbacks, but I now have almost 7 yrs. sober - so I know you can get back on track & stay there this time.

Thank you! I decided to get off this crazy train on 9-1-14 but I've has 7 days of binging since then. 1-11-15 will be my forever day. Has to be. Day 2 - didn't sleep last night and feel dry drunk. Im buffing up my plan.

Thank you all for your support
Old 01-12-2015, 08:22 AM
  # 25 (permalink)  

Hi Alynn.

I've had my share of setbacks too. Most recent one ENDED about 1 week ago.

Just wanted to say, you aren't alone in this struggle. And please PLEASE don't get discouraged. It's so easy to be down on ourselves.

Re-Commit yourself to the live you WANT to live. ONE day at a time.

We can do it.

Have a good day.
Old 01-13-2015, 02:33 AM
  # 26 (permalink)  

Stay strong Alynn..we can do this!