Notices

Drunk Shopping

Old 01-10-2015, 08:09 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

OMG, I used to do SO MUCH online drunken shopping! Amazon loved me! I'd buy just about anything. I'd say I'm saving money now, but I seem to be buying a lot of stuff for new hobbies. At least I'm aware of it.
Old 01-10-2015, 08:12 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Yeah , it was funny to me , uhem , until I saw their glares in my direction... lol
Old 01-10-2015, 09:24 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

3 large pizza's with no sauce and no cheese? Did you have ANY toppings? Your family was probably like wtf is your problem? Why are you doing this to us? haha making me laugh over here.
Old 01-10-2015, 09:27 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  

LOL yep geez that and freely giving out money is the only thing from my drunk days my kids miss. Some crazy stuff would show up too. I have so much more money . Yet another gift of sobriety
Old 01-10-2015, 10:53 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  

. I didn't think what my hubby did was funny ....but towards the end of his drinking he'd stay up and gamble online. I'd wake up to find our checking account drastically diminished SO SO many mornings. Only to hear my husband promise, "It won't happen again". SIGH ...... Thank his HP & AA/CA he found recovery 9 years ago.
Bobbi
Old 01-11-2015, 12:00 AM
  # 26 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by OklaBH View Post
LOL yep geez that and freely giving out money is the only thing from my drunk days my kids miss. Some crazy stuff would show up too. I have so much more money . Yet another gift of sobriety
wow did I give the kids money... Pretty sure I gave $50 bills out of my wallet more than once without thought lol