Notices

Made it!

Old 12-31-2014, 01:42 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Made it!

Made through New year! I felt angry-angry at myself for letting alcohol take over to the point I isolate myself early on new year and am thinking about it, angry at alcohol for taking my friends life last month. Angry that I see alcohol control my sister so much she was sick all Christmas, missed my mums birthday-I was in my mums earlier and my sister had an emergency call from the doctor to pick up a prescription for low potassium, she had blood tests this morning,they found a heart condition, these conditions are due to her drinking. I went out to get it. We start tea she shared a bottle of wine with my mum and proceeded to spend a lot of time after that trying to get the cork out of the second bottle. I finished tea watched the end of the film with my tired mum and came home. I hate alcohol and it's little demon AV. I thank God I'm sitting here now because I'm sober and intend to stay that way. I intend to keep hating alcohol for the rest of my life and hope my sister will start to do the same! Stay strong everyone alcohol is NOT a soothing, comforting friend, it is out to destroy you!
Old 12-31-2014, 01:50 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Do your best

Your awesome Lookingforchange well done on making it through new years

have a great 2015 il still have just over 2h to go till 2015