Notices

When did you start looking better?

Old 12-31-2014, 05:57 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Zebra you are so funny.. well when I took the white makeup off it helped hahahaha you look grand and when you feel that way it shows from the inside out.. hugs ardy..
Old 12-31-2014, 07:08 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

I love this forum! Y'all are so helpful.... I gets some laughs and a lot of different perspectives to take into account. I think what I was trying to describe was the "tired" look. I don't feel tired though and my body feels better. I am actually sitting here with a huge smile on my face because some of the internal stuff is getting better. I will just wait for the outside me to reflect that to the world. I can't go back in time and undue the past damage, so I will just stop the damage in its tracks and look forward to a healthy new me and year. God bless everyone on here and a Happy New Sober Year to ya!!!
Old 12-31-2014, 09:52 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  

AngD, I am almost the same age as you and the same continuous sober time, but I stumbled a bit when I first started my sobriety journey in late October, so keep in mind my changes may be reflective of having more time on my sobriety journey.

My husband has been telling me I have had a glow for the last month, so maybe you are like me, but just not seeing it. My hair is much stronger, softer, and growing in much thicker. My eyes seem brighter and seem to be bigger. My undereye circles aren't as bad as they used to be, but they are still there when I first wake up. They disappear fairly quickly once I am awake for awhile.
My facial redness hasn't really done much, but I also think I have rosacea.
Keep up the great work!