Notices

Lulu's baby is back home!

Old 08-06-2004, 04:57 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
We all need each other.

Lulu's baby is back home!

And, yes, I am grinning ear to ear. I picked her up from her week long camp experience this afternoon (her first trip away from home) and she was so upset about leaving, she cried half the way home. And to think I was worried that she wouldn't have fun. Now she is sound asleep. No dinner, no nothing. It's not even 7:00pm and she just passed out. Poor thing.

Anyway, thanks to all of you who were so supportive through all this. I had NO IDEA how hard it would be for me. Thank goodness I have a few years before I send her off to college. (She's only 8 )

Love you all.....just wanted to share!!!!
Old 08-06-2004, 05:13 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
peace2u

Hi Lulu,
That was SO SWEET!! One step at a time baby...they grow up so fast!
I'm sure there'll be lots of catching up for you to do. Hug her tight!

Old 08-06-2004, 07:24 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Paused

Give her another loving squeeze when she wakes up. I'm glad she had fun and is safely tucked in her bed. Perhaps spaghetti dinner for breakfast? Have a great day tomorrow catching up on her "camp" stories. Camp stories seem to stick with you for life. I remember my first camp experience well at age 12. I walked around with my skirt tucked into my pantyhose for God only knows how long. My arse hanging out at church camp. Something I think only I could manage to do. It was a horrifying experience for all. LOL Memories...I hope no one else remembers. Probably not, hopefully not. Oh well...

Take care,

Talia
Old 08-07-2004, 06:04 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
We all need each other.

Red face

((((((Talia))))))) Oh Honey!!!!! You poor thing. What a horrible experience for a pre-teen. I don't know if I EVER would have recovered from that one!!!

Quincey did finally wake-up last night, but she still wasn't feeling good enough for a big dinner. Oh well.... just goes to show how we're better off not making plans!!! Go with the flow.

She is up now and in much better spirits. I want to ask about camp SO BAD, but I don't want her to get all depressed again. Maybe after breakfast. It is amazing to me how relaxed and happy she is, though.