Notices

Growing Pains

Old 12-27-2014, 08:24 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Growing Pains

One of the hardest things that I have been dealing with is also something I didn't expect when I decided to quit. Learning how to deal with how I really feel. I guess I thought I had it all figured out and just drank too much. Thing is, I was using it to avoid how the raw-world makes me feel, until recently. At the same time that I am getting my confidence and respect for myself, I see myself emerging into a life that I am not happy with. Maybe I am just expecting too much, too soon. Either way it has been tough. I have also been working out a lot and this natural testosterone, after workouts, gets me especially sensitive about my state of affairs. I feel like I am destined for so much more than this hobbit hole that was so comfy while boozing with the dank. Now that there are no more wet tickets or cannaplooms to drift my conscious away from earths sufferages, I find it unsettling. I know this will change overtime because it is already so much better. Now it is time to plan for career changes, interests in life, musical endevours and finding a place in this world for myself..

Everything of ascension takes steps though so I must keep that in mind before getting frustrated and began tumbling down the steps I have already rose. Whether that be going back to intoxication or simply pissing someone off who is helping me.

Much love SR. Thanks for reading,

-SC
Old 12-28-2014, 05:54 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Do your best

It will get better SC
Old 12-28-2014, 05:59 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by soberwolf View Post
It will get better SC
If we let it by getting out of the way.

BE WELL