Notices

Hello

Old 12-11-2014, 05:34 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Welcome, and hugs...those first few days are very hard. It does get easier, and the world really opens in beautiful and surprising ways. Sending you peaceful thoughts and support.
Old 12-11-2014, 06:21 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Welcome! You don't have to apologize for your post, we all have downer stories as a result of drinking or we wouldn't ne here. Getting it out helps you and whether you realize it your post is helping someone. It helped me tonight. See I'm on day 25 and the better I feel, I have to put more work into keeping the memories "geen" and belief that there's hope for a sober me. I get a lot of help by reading posts that share the worst of times and the best of times and everything inbetween. Keep reading and posting. Your in a good place!
Old 12-11-2014, 07:06 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  
Community Greeter

Pleased to meet you MrMilo. You're not a downer - we all completely understand what you're going through.

You're right, it definitely does get easier as we get some sober time built up. Don't be discouraged - be patient with yourself. I hope you'll keep posting - it helps with the anxiety to share your feelings here. You can do it.
Old 12-11-2014, 07:52 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Mrmilo, as everyone has said, it does get better. I am glad you are here!