# 21 (permalink)  

Your are in my Prayers!! Good Luck. I know you will be fine
Old 12-03-2014, 04:11 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  
Do your best

Frixion heres some links to help with everything

http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/...-cravings.html

http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/...e-surfing.html

And this is a belly breathing exercise to help with anxiety and panic attacks A breathing exercise that calms panic attacks.

Were all in your corner Frixion
Old 12-03-2014, 04:12 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

You know, it's better for him to hear it from you than someone else. If he hears it from someone else, that would be a LOT more painful, IMO.
Old 12-03-2014, 04:15 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  

You can do it Frixion! I think we are all telling u to come clean because we know that this is the only way to really change your drinking and keep from this happening again. Your last post is right on the money. Your disease wants u to keep covering this up so that u have to drink to deal with it. Or that u can drink in the future once the shock wears off and it doesn't seem so bad. Keep posting-we are all pulling for u no matter what!
Old 12-03-2014, 04:39 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  

Totally empathise with you Frixion, I have done many similar things and when we're in the first few days off a drink anxiety and guilt are magnified, this will all pass and things will get clearer the longer sober you are.

I wouldn't advise you on your relationship but I can relate to your drinking and regret things Ive done drunk, in fact its been a while if ever that Ive woken up glad I drank the night before!

Im only a day off my last drink and have been on a binge for over a month, mainly trying to block out my feelings (ex has found someone new and Im struggling to come to terms with another man taking my kids out etc). But alcohol is a lie to us, it just magnifies and intensifies our negative feelings.

I pray things work out for you, stay close here, and don't be too hard on yourself Im sure everyone on this site have done things we have regretted and most of us have blacked out with no memory of what we have done.

All the best.
Old 12-03-2014, 04:46 PM
  # 26 (permalink)  

The shame, anxiety & embarrassment will eventually push you to drink again. If your boyfriend finds out (and these things ALWAYS come out) its going to be bad. Saying "nothing happened" doesnt change the deceit. Where was he all night? did he not wonder where you were. Youre going to AA, stopped drinking, hopefully you dont go to "wing night", the boyfriend is bound to already know something is up.

Maybe ask him to stay home with you to talk.
Old 12-03-2014, 04:54 PM
  # 27 (permalink)  

Face it head on and fess up before the situation gets worse.