Notices

Self discoveries

Old 11-24-2014, 02:54 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Welcome!

I'm fairly new to this as well. Sober since Veterans Day. Reading and posting here has helped. Just writing about anything and everything, even if I don't post is helping. Also, I'll say that I'm very glad I went to my doctor. I would encourage that, if you haven't already. And I went crazy drinking fruit and veggie smoothies for a week.

Onward and upward!

Old 11-24-2014, 02:55 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Welcome!

I'm fairly new to this as well. Sober since Veterans Day. Reading and posting here has helped. Just writing about anything and everything, even if I don't post is helping. Also, I'll say that I'm very glad I went to my doctor. I would encourage that, if you haven't already. And I went crazy drinking fruit and veggie smoothies for a week.

Onward and upward!

Old 11-24-2014, 09:27 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Oh my gosh -all of your responses have helped me so much. I have accepted the AA plan. I had a sponsor the day before my first day with no alcohol. (I tapered off). I check in every day. I am also reading the Big Book every day and find that calming. Calm seems to be what I need right now. Anxiety is a trigger for me. Peaceful thoughts going out to everyone here looking for just a moment of peace. You are not alone.