Notices

interesting day

Old 11-02-2014, 08:15 AM
  # 41 (permalink)  

Hey, 2much; how are you today?
Old 11-02-2014, 08:22 AM
  # 42 (permalink)  

Checking in to see how you're doing too. I hope your day is going well.
Old 11-02-2014, 11:24 AM
  # 43 (permalink)  

John, how's it going today?
Old 11-04-2014, 02:54 PM
  # 44 (permalink)  

Hey, 2 much; how are you?
Old 11-04-2014, 04:40 PM
  # 45 (permalink)  

Still waiting for a pm from you 2 Much? Hope you find a way to dump that crap you brought home and get back on the road!
Old 11-30-2014, 12:02 AM
  # 46 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by 2muchpain View Post

Knew if I had a few beers at the game, I would of probably stopped by a liquor store for a few more.
Important that we remember that John
For me a few beers always in time leads to many, many beers
not to mention the pain and sorrow

Bob
Old 11-30-2014, 05:55 AM
  # 47 (permalink)  

Hi guys!!!!

Sorry I didn't get back to all of you. I really didn't expect so many people asking how I'm doing. I probably missed it because I had been drinking some the first week of November, but I'm doing fine now. Had over 100 days and blew it over a really bad day at work. Dumb reason to drink, but I thought my job might be in jeopardy over something I was accused of doing that I didn't. Turned out I made a big deal over nothing.
I learned from it though. Have had reasons (excuses) to drink since then but see them as just that, excuses.
I really don't want to go back to the hell I was living in a short time ago, the shaking, sweating, hallucinations, cuts, etc. It was bad.
Anyway, thanks Bob for posting your comment. I never would of know there were people here checking to see how I'm doing if you didn't post!!
Amazingglazier, I never got your PM.
This was definitely a nice way to wake up this morning. Almost feels like an early Christmas present.
Nice to know there are people out there thinking of me. Nice surprise.
Hope everybody has a great day. John
Old 11-30-2014, 06:55 PM
  # 48 (permalink)  

I don't know what happened to the PM but I have to tell you, there are people that care! Me being one of them! Don't know if you remember my old posts but, I got my last DWI on aug 1st , 2011. Jerked around by the court and lawyers for 2 1/2 years, paid fines did jail time and the judge revoked my license for 1 year. Went to counseling from Sept 2011 and still go now. While this was going on I am on probation for 3 yrs from my sentence date of Feb 10th, 2014. Now I find out about a "regulation" passed in Sept 2012 that my lawyer neglected to tell me about, says the DMV can hold up my license for 5 more years after the judges 1 yr, then another 5 years restricted with a interlock in any car I drive!!!!!!! I am 59 yo not looking forward to blowing in some damn machine when i'm 69 for a misdemeanor, BUT I DIDN"T DRINK!!!!!!!!!!!! You can do it too John if I can! Life throws curves , but being drunk will not straighten it out.I don't know what will happen with my license, so what did I do , I went out and bought an older MotorHome, it is in my driveway now and I am restoring it for the one day I hope I can legally drive it, you gotta have hope and a goal! Stay Strong and Well, Bobby P.S. You can PM me anytime!
Old 11-30-2014, 07:10 PM
  # 49 (permalink)  

I care as well...I didn't see your post...I pop in here every day but sometimes only for a few minutes...I think you are doing an awesome job....
I had noticed that you had a liked a few peoples post and I thought you were going great.
I honestly can not think of a reason to drink ever knowing what awaits me just to feel pissed for a few a hours....Take care of yourself...
Old 11-30-2014, 07:12 PM
  # 50 (permalink)  

restoring an old MotorHome!! Now that's what I call being real creative and positive for the future. Sounds like you really got screwed with your license. I got a DWI in 2000. The judge wanted to put some device on my phone so that when someone from the court called me at any time, I would have to blow in it to show I'm not drinking. Wanted to put another one in my car just like you. I got lucky and my lawyer somehow convinced the judge to not do either one. I've heard the law is a lot tougher now than back then. Hope you get your license back real soon!! Definitely not right.
Anyway, thanks for the support, and I will definitely stay in touch with you. Like they say, the more the merrier. John
Old 11-30-2014, 08:07 PM
  # 51 (permalink)  

I'm glad to see you're back John!