Notices

Hello?

Old 10-08-2014, 03:52 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Doubledragons, thank you so much for your post. It seems my approach is the same as yours was. I'm also hoping that I'll want to continue with sobriety after a year as I'll have seen the light. Well done in getting to over a year sober - that's fantastic!

I am a little worried abut holidays and birthdays and the like, and committing to a year! But I'll take it one day at a time.
Old 10-08-2014, 03:57 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Welcome to the posting side Sloth!
Old 10-08-2014, 09:02 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  
Just another day...

Welcome Sloth!

Forever is a hard thing to swallow. I set up shorter goals for myself tho with a reward at the end of each goal. Im going for 30 days first and then I can get myself this shower gel I have been wanting at Bath and Body Works. lol Then another 30 days and another gift for myself. Once I hit 6 months then I will up my goal to make it another 6 months. Im not sure what to treat myself to when I make it a year. I will figure it out tho. Maybe a vacation. Best wishes to you!!
Old 10-08-2014, 06:58 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Hi Fiona, and thank you for your message. I really like your idea of little rewards at different points throughout this journey. I did something similar a few years back when I was losing weight LOL! Thank you for the suggestion, and best of luck to you also on your journey.