Notices

New pill to reduce consumption by 61% w/counselling

Old 10-03-2014, 06:04 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

If it helps some folks quit or cut down, then great I'm all for it. But to echo others sentiments, I think for people with a serious issue (i:e us) then this doesn't get to the route of the problem. We're drinking because we're wired differently, because we can't control it once we start. All I know is if I have a beer, I can't imagine anything stopping me having 12 . The only solution for me is not having that first drink.
Old 10-03-2014, 06:16 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  
Do your best

Just so you guys know its to help those who are in early sobriety or want to quit

its not a miracle cure (there isnt one) but for those struggling in early sobriety in scotland it is working combined with councilling

this isnt a pill to stop you drinking this is a pill that will help in early sobriety or those that want to stop

YOU MUST WANT TO STOP OR HAVE STOPPED FOR IT TO WORK it is not a pill for anyone who doesnt want to stop drinking

Crossient and seahorse this is for ppl who want to stop drinking or are in early sobriety

its not a miracle cure
Old 10-03-2014, 06:21 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  
Do your best

and if it proves sucessful im all for it (it has been in my native scotland for the last year)

i would also say combined with councilling maybe add a recovery program there are loads

anything to help an alcoholic stay sober i will rep all day long

remember from the perpective you dont want to drink no more

or you have given up and are struggling to stay sober or finding it difficult
Old 10-03-2014, 07:13 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  

I think you completely missed my point, SW.

I'm not going to argue the point on a slanted marketing scheme by a drug company.

You might want to read the alcohol use it's aimed at curbing, not exactly alcoholic levels of consumption.