Notices

Day6

Old 10-02-2014, 08:23 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Day6

I think Im successfully detoxed. Now its the super long process of dealing with triggers and mending the damage that ive done. Bill collectors have just called again. I let it go to voice mail and im debating on dealing with it now to get it over with or putting it out of my mind until i feel completely calm and cool. They called yesterday (which i wrote about and thanks for all the support) and it set me off a bit. Anxiety went through the roof. I have medical bills out the a**. Anyway, I took a walk and calmed. 2 attempts to get sober ago, I went to an out patient program, which really wasnt for me (if you want reasoning why, ill tell you, but I wont knock it because it helps a lot of people and i dont want to discourage others from trying). Anyways, one thing that did stick with me was that the counselor said "Just always do the next right thing". My interpretation of that is do whats right so that your not adding to your guilt and ultimatly the pile of sh** that youve already created. So I didnt talk to the collectors, but i did take care of some other bills. It made me feel good. Not sure where im going with this, its just whats on my mind. Things are going to get better. Sometimes quickly, sometimes slowly, but they will materialize if I work for them. Good luck everybody, I look forward to reading your posts. Its gonna be a good day.
Old 10-02-2014, 12:02 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Hang in there, Day 6 is fantastic!! Keep it going!!