Broke up with girlfriend

Old 09-26-2014, 10:06 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Lol yea your not lying Jupiter
Old 09-26-2014, 10:10 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  
Do your best

Originally Posted by AncientMariner View Post
Would you not go on Jeremy Kyle and try work it out with her?

Kidding!!!!!!!!!

Never look back!!! And don't take her back out of pity!!!! Once it's over it's over!! Can't understand people who break up and get back and break up and get back......once one person breaks up it's gone for good, only a waste of time getting back.

Jeremy Kyle 7th October 07-10-10 - Gets envelope head shot for DNA Lie Detector Results - YouTube
i seen that clip on youtube that is the funniest thing !!! your mum what innit lol that clip is sooooo funny
Old 09-26-2014, 10:14 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  
Thankful for this community

Ha, I had a stint on POF a few years ago after my separation but I'm going to claim that's before all the crazies came out. :-)
Seems like a good move Tom. She certainly sounded a bit wacky. Stay sober and enjoy your hangover-free weekend.
Old 09-26-2014, 10:30 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by soberwolf View Post
i seen that clip on youtube that is the funniest thing !!! your mum what innit lol that clip is sooooo funny
your mum innit!! haha!

Jeremy's hair as he turns around after getting hit by the envelope...

Ah good times...if you ever want to feel good about your life....stick an episode of Jeremy Kyle on. Comedy gold.
Old 09-26-2014, 02:28 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  

I'm always happy when my thread turns into a jeremy kyle discussion, Haha. That clip is pretty funny.
Old 09-26-2014, 03:05 PM
  # 26 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Thomasthetank View Post
I'm always happy when my thread turns into a jeremy kyle discussion, Haha. That clip is pretty funny.
See what happens when you swan off to Alton Towers with the Fat Controller Thomas? Jeremy Kyle hijacks your thread

Old 09-26-2014, 04:24 PM
  # 27 (permalink)  

Good for you. I've read some of your previous posts about your relationship, and honestly, she doesn't sound like a very supportive person. It's been my experience that anyone who is giving you that much grief about not drinking has their own issues with alcohol. I have 82 days, and one of the things I have been realizing is that I surrounded myself with some pretty toxic people as a result of my drinking. My behavior was so dysfunctional that I naturally gravitated to people that were also dysfunctional. I have had to end some relationships that I realize now were absolutely toxic and detrimental to my sobriety. It sounds like you are much better off, and already much happier not to be in a relationship with her. Life is too short and sobriety hard enough without adding crazies to the mix.
Old 09-27-2014, 01:14 AM
  # 28 (permalink)  
One day at a time

Good! Being sober and your life is way more important! Also someone who says something like that may not be the best person for you! Have some sober fun!
Old 09-27-2014, 01:26 AM
  # 29 (permalink)  

Good stuff Tom, it sounds like you made the right decision. That doesn't mean it will always be easy, you might find yourself missing parts of her. But remember why you did what you did and stay strong.
I love reading your posts. You are always so determined and strong, it is really motivating for me.
Enjoy your weekend.
Old 09-27-2014, 03:40 AM
  # 30 (permalink)  

Awesome Tom. I know it became ridiculously clear..in very short order that I could NOT remain sober and in my previous toxic relationship. When I was a drunkard ..we were crazy dramatic peas in a pod. Once I sobered? Oh my... it became WTF????? real quick .