Notices

Can't stop crying

Old 09-26-2014, 05:23 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Thanks flyn, this weekend I will be reading up on your suggestion and also the naughty steps others suggested to see what pieces I can take and use. I'm also happy to say I am visiting my older sister this weekend and we signed up for "parents night out" at the gymnastics center for our kids so we can have some time to hang out! I don't get much adult fun time so I'm looking forward to it!
Old 09-27-2014, 12:59 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  
One day at a time

Hey like my mom always says you do have choices things change maybe tell your sister you need her to get a job and help out or to live somewhere else I know that's harsh but it's really about you and your son and from what I hear he needs all the one on one attention he can get also maybe try talking to him and telling him he needs to discipline him more! Feeling sorry for yourself won't get you anywhere I know sometimes it feels like the only option but try to empower yourself you will be helping you and your son also reading different disciplinary methods could be good too! Just trying to help your blessed to have a child!