Notices

Begining to feel motivated

Old 09-25-2014, 08:48 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Begining to feel motivated

Today is day 24. I can feel myself pulling out of the depression and being unmotivated. Just beginning to...still have a ways to go. Having positive thoughts is good though. I'm going to try to use the desire to get physically fit as a motivator. Hopefully I'll put down the sweets I've been devouring. Last thing I need to do is gain a lot of weight.

Tomorrow night I've decided to go bowling with a church singles group. I think that will be a great way to connect with people and possibly make friends in my new city. Saturday morning I'll be at a women's conference.

For the weekend (after the conference), I've decided to spend a quiet weekend at home. I'll play with the pups and watch football. Perhaps even get some stuff done around the house.

I have a lot of thinking to do about the whole boyfriend situation. I know in my heart that I need to let him go, but I honestly don't want to. That alone is a very long story that I'll spare you all the details of.

Anyway, just checking in and want to let you all know I read SR a lot and actually get a lot of help and motivation from the different threads.

Hope everyone has a great day or night depending on where in the world you are.