Notices

Stablon withdrawal

Old 09-17-2014, 05:14 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Stablon withdrawal

Hi all,

I have been on Stablon for about 6 months now roughly. I started with taking about 1 x3 a day to 2 boxes of 30s 3x a day. I stopped on the 12/9/14 or last Thursday being my last I took it Since then I have been in hell. I went through phases of delirium / disorientation / tiredness / diarrhea / dehydration / repetitive thoughts / repetitive sayings / irregular thoughts / irregular sayings .. all coming and going at different intervals. I knew I was going to go thru a lot so i already planed a few days off from work. Last Friday when i woke up in the morning, I was still has residual effect of the drug from the previous night so I though I cud make this day an exception and so to work. But my wife asked me to bring her to the bank and post office. After that I dropped her at work and I went back home as I was a bit tired. So I went and put the tv on and watched tellies till i fell asleep. I remember waking up a couple of times having to go to the toilet with diarrhea. Then I remember having woken up with a sensation of warm release by my back. My wife has to change the bed a couple of times and it is very lucky that she decided to use plastic bag beneath the bedsheet. So the odd times that i didnt get time to go to the toilet, the bed was protected. From Saturday onwards, I do not remember anything. Apparently I was saying loads of things that my wife couldnt make sense of but she bore with me just fine. I dont know what Id do without her. I dont believe parents understand withdrawal, although some may do. The worst is gone and now i only feel lethargic and tired almost all the time.
Old 09-17-2014, 06:32 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

welcome to the forum jj, hope you are feeling better
Old 09-17-2014, 06:45 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Welcome jj. I don't know what Stablon is, but it sounds like you have been through the worst withdraw part of it.

You'll find lots of support here. Please keep posting.
Old 09-17-2014, 06:58 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Do your best

Hello jj84 welcome

i looked up stablon/tianeptine

really glad your embracing sobriety

Nice to meet you
Old 09-17-2014, 07:18 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

Glad to hear you are feeling better jj84. Curious as to whether you've seen a doctor or not during this process, it might not be a bad idea. Glad to hear you have your wife there for support too, that is fantastic that she's been there for you.
Old 09-17-2014, 10:08 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Welcome to the Forum!! Great to hear you're feeling better!!