Notices

I found it, thanks.

Old 09-15-2014, 04:04 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

I found it, thanks.

Since a trip taken over a year ago - I lost the camera foot to my tripod. Couldn't find it anywhere. I knew it had to be here somewhere.
Today I told a sober friend who was moved into a house that I would gladly give him furniture for his room.
While going through the accumulated 'stuff' on the bed I found my tripod piece. And a few other items that had gone missing. doh! Then I found a stack of MAXIM and Men's Health mags from 2006. Oh yeah, 8 year old magazines taking up space among a bunch of other crap. Picture frames, some with some without pictures, miscellaneous clutter. Of course all of this was under a pile of clothes, computer and electronics gizmos. Found a blue tooth key board also. It's amazing how much junk can become part of an unused bed.
I found a heavy lock box in the dresser. Ammo baby. More wires and jumpers, a usb hub, router, dvr discs - brand new in the box ten years old. I need to seriously take inventory around here.
This is what years of alcohol and not caring does. I have s*** stashed everywhere. This is the tip of the iceberg I'm afraid. I also found an old laptop - who knows what hidden gems are on the hard drive ... Plus there is an old HP tower and monitor in the closet. Oh yeah, I have junk.
My buddy said, you have a lot of stuff - ebay my man.
Old 09-15-2014, 04:07 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I'll bet you were glad about the tripod piece, though! I went to use mine the other night for the northern lights and thought I lost it- but I now keep it on my camera ALL the time, so there it was. A relief.

Think of all the space you'll have after the purge!
Old 09-15-2014, 04:32 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude

Good going

Yea once my druggy lifestyle fog lifted I found some of my cool stuff. I'm also a good ebayer LOL.
Old 09-15-2014, 04:40 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Marchia in Aeternum

Wait till you start finding the bodies.