Notices

Oh my hell....

Old 09-11-2014, 08:22 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Oh my hell....

Carpet man here today. He did a terrific job for a terrific price. (This does not make up for the jerky handyman I hired for 3700.00$ that did an absolutely horrific job). Ham, our orange tabby, has a severe heart defect. He had a seizure on the porch and I followed him indoors. Then he proceeded to **** on my freshly cleaned carpet. Then I proceeded to clean floors, bathrooms, dusted, washed ZeFuzz (it's kinda gross), cleaned walls and did laundry all day ......... Carpet is covered with sheets to protect my freshly cleaned carpet. Husband sees Ham is not feeling well. Thinks Ham is too weak to walk to foodbowl (BS)..., so he carries a bowl of cat food into the family room and sets it in front of Ham. I say you better not get that on my freshly cleaned carpet.......he says, awwwwww no. Ham then proceeds to flip the bowl of cat food onto the sheet that is desperately trying to protect my freshly cleaned carpet ....... I should go to bed because I am rapidly losing my sense of humor regarding the protection of said freshly cleaned carpet......

Old 09-12-2014, 03:53 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Murphy's law! That **** would happen to
Me too, literally! Glad to see you back! Hope u r doing well! Go to the grocery store and rent a rug doctor, it will clean the new spots! They are great.
Old 09-12-2014, 04:17 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Administrator

Some days I think you just need to walk away. Hope all will look better in the morning Pam

D