SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information

SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/)
-   Newcomers to Recovery (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/newcomers-recovery/)
-   -   Today is a new day (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/newcomers-recovery/344701-today-new-day.html)

Soberwolf 09-11-2014 03:06 AM

Today is a new day

Hello everyone

im going snooker with my brother he is in form i am not

then i am visiting somebody in hospital

just wanted some imput from newcomers what do you plan to do today

hope everybody is ok all this in this together

Dee74 09-11-2014 03:23 AM

I had a busy day - I plan to go to bed, lol :)

D

ccam1973 09-11-2014 04:03 AM

Just getting up, checking in with uou guys, help my wife get kids ready for school, in to work after droping kids off at school... traveling for couple hours today for work meetings then hopefully back home to help with homework and baseball practice.

One thing is for sure, its harder to listen to that annoying AV when we are busy...

EJ43 09-11-2014 04:09 AM

Ok, getting three kids off to school, psych appt, laundry, cleaning, hit bakery for oldest birthday tomorrow. Only one football practice tonight, a swim
Practice and hubby HS practice. One playing with a buddy, dinner then home work. How did I manage when drinking so so much? And this is an easy day on the calendar cuz I am off from work. I am also going to be thinking of those affected on 9/11 and especially a college peer who lost his life. Never forget.

Jupiters 09-11-2014 04:17 AM

morning sober wolf! and others :)
just drinking a coffee, ok well number 2 already...have a late day at work. Every Thursday morning I say I am going to work out (I start late at work which means no time after work) ...so far, I haven't. LOL.
Up with the birds, then sit around surfing the net before I start my day. Hrm, maybe next week. hahah
happy Thursday everyone!

JasonNorth 09-11-2014 04:18 AM

Currently at work & going to the gym this lunchtime for the 5th day in a row.

KateL 09-11-2014 04:19 AM

Shopping and watching BIG BROTHER online. Sad, I know :) x

PurpleKnight 09-11-2014 04:48 AM

Having a coffee here at work on my lunch break!! :23:

Home then to have an early night I think, been a long week!!

Hope the snooker goes well!! :)

Alynn 09-11-2014 05:00 AM

Atlanta to Chicago to Can Cun to Chicago... Yep a busy day lol

I can do all things through he who strengthens me

gratitude28 09-11-2014 05:05 AM

Oooooh - beyond busy day! Wake up early, drive the kids to school, work, run home from work, take daughter to a friend's to get a ride for soccer, make a casserole for son's football banquet, do a quick workout, run casserole to son't banquet, pick up son. Now a few minutes here and then bed... Lawdy...
Beth

Soberwolf 09-11-2014 05:47 AM

Originally Posted by KateL (Post 4892269)
Shopping and watching BIG BROTHER online. Sad, I know :) x

Gary Busey is something else 32 lifetimes past trangressions

Quiet45 09-11-2014 05:54 AM

On vacation in Marco. Today is the only day haven't woke hungover. Traveling with my guy and a friend. My friend in an alcoholic. I think I'm drinking to make sure she has a good time. Sick, I know. I'm allowing others to make my decisions for me...so pathetic.
I need to get help. Thinking about trying AA.

Soberwolf 09-11-2014 06:00 AM

Hello guys im back my gf was meant to meet me to go hospital but she isnt feeling well so no hospital

on a lighter note i won snooker 2-1 very close games i played rubbish my brother is off to africa tomorrow
for a holiday with his gf & 4 yr old daughter my wonderful neice

my day has changed but i change and adapt with it so now housework and making homemade chicken noodle soup to make my gf better

glad to hear all the replys

love being sdober its just so clear