Notices

boyfriend fresh out of rehab- just a few questions

Old 09-29-2014, 12:42 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Thanks guys. I have been looking at the big picture and yeah, I don't want this life. I don't want this sadness. I know I don't deserve it and at this point, he doesn't even deserve my support. I'm trying really hard to not take it personally and realize that nobody is ever going to beat out his love for heroin. It's just hard and I really hope I can stay strong. It seems like I always start regaining hope that everything is going to be okay once he tells me that he's fine. I really want to be done this time. I have pro-longed that pain long enough.
Old 09-29-2014, 12:52 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

thanks guys. I do see the big picture and I definitely don't want to live with this pain and suffering anymore. i always say "this will be the last time he ruins my day" but then I always go back because he tells me all this stuff that makes me think it will be better and he will be better. But I know that it's time to stop. I'm trying not to take it personally. I know he will always choose heroin over me and I have to accept that. I just really hope that I stay strong this time. I am so sick of this. I have given him enough chances and at this point, I don't even think he deserves my support.
Old 09-29-2014, 12:53 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

sorry. i thought this first one didn't post. I'm new to this.