Notices

Milestone

Old 09-05-2014, 09:59 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Milestone

Tonight I went to bed, was watching tv and checking my finances on my phone. (Gotta love smartphones)

My stomach started hurting very bad. I decided maybe a hot bath would help. Perhaps bad indigestion. Maybe from withdrawals...all kinds of stuff was going through my head.

Bath didn't help. The pain got worse. I decided to run to the nearest store to get some tums. During the drive the pain got worse so I went to the parking lot at the ER. I walked to the doors but called a friend because I was scared and if needed they could care for my fur baby. The pain eased up so I decided to go to the original plan of getting tums.

This is the part that amazes me!! The nearest open store to get tums also has a liquor store in it that was previously on my "rotation". I wasn't even tempted to get any. The second part that amazes me is I was able to drive at 11 pm without fear of getting pulled over.

Tummy is feeling better. Not 100% but I'm sure it will be soon.
Old 09-05-2014, 10:05 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

I'm glad you're feeling better - hope you get some rest
If the pain gets worse again, I'd see a Dr tho
D
Old 09-05-2014, 10:12 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Dee74, after the pain subsided I stopped and googled a 24 hour urgent care center that I will go to if it gets bad again or doesn't go completely away. Turns out the urgent care place is closer to my house.