Notices

Kratom for Opiate W/D?

Old 09-04-2014, 09:41 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

All of it needs to be regulated better..the government never will tho its to much apart of our economy..America is failing in all aspects of government including handling Syria ahhh don't get me started...politics anyone?
Old 09-04-2014, 09:43 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Haha. That makes more sense. Again, just my personal opinion, but if you can make it a few days in a row sober then you already know you can make it through the thick of it. Are you using after those few days sober because you are still feeling dopesick or because you are getting nailed with cravings?
Old 09-04-2014, 09:43 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  
Administrator

politics anyone?
No thanks, if you don't mind TF

Our Cafe Central forum is a good place for political discourse - here it just seems to disrupt recovery

D
Old 09-04-2014, 09:51 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  

I wouldn't kick the hornet's nest with politics personally, but drug policies come up sometimes. I do find it ironic that they are clamping down on prescription pills so hard yet making treatment that expensive. However, H is already SO much cheaper than pills and the gap seems to keep widening. What do they think is going to happen?
Old 09-04-2014, 09:54 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  

Yep lol..well I binge until I'm broke then the dope dealers call on payday so that's how that goes...im usually dopesick for 3 or 4 days after last using. Cravings never stop I want one now and if it was infront of me id take it no doubt..but I have taken the right precautions to prevent that this time changed my number and staying in the house. At 23 I have to believe I have been successful so far in life besides my addiction I own my own place have 2 cars and was doing good in finances until the last year when I went way off the deep end and was introduced to the The blue devils perc 30's and my addiction had gasoline poured on it. But that being said everything outside of my addiction I have the basic building blocks for a successful sober life
Old 09-04-2014, 09:56 PM
  # 26 (permalink)  

I just posted somewhere esle saying I'm so glad Heroin was not readily available in my area or I definitely would have swapped drugs its crazy that pain pills are more expensive than a dog food habit