Notices

The day I contemplated suicide

Old 09-01-2014, 08:46 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

The day I contemplated suicide

Many wouldn't go there, most would shy from this subject, if I tell people about the day I almost killed myself most shy away.

Well my fear of being open and honest has subsided, I no longer fear those things, I want you all to know, others have been there, we care for you and you can do this and give it just one more day.

TDG, thought his number was up, he was hearing voices, they were telling him to kill himself. He sought and tried to meditate, work on himself, but nothing was working. He thought to himself what the 2#$@ bro, end it, just end it.... There is no cure for you alcoholism, you will never succeed you have failed.

Then one day it happened, I damn near lost it. The voices, failure, money lost, my student loans, gambling addiction, alcohol addiction I said to myself what the hell you don't matter silence it all. !@# it all, I give up! I was seriously thinking of ever method just to end it.

I was lower than low, nothing mattered, I just wanted to exit the planet, I was writing notes and contemplating the worst of the worst, I just wanted an answer and wanted it to end soon.

Friends you are not alone, you have hope, don't despair, reach out connect in these forums talk about how you feel, talk about anything and everything your heart desires. You are not alone, you will never be alone and TDG promises you can and will make it!

I am writing this tonight, because I wanted to follow up my post about a person that hated me and ended their life. I now understand why they did what they did, but I really wish they had asked for help.

I am open and honest about my life in my post because I want everyone to know that all of us feel the same way, addiction is an evil and insidious disease, it consume the person it eats us up, but I am honest about mental illness and everything, because you matter! I matter! We matter you understand me, nobody is going to judge you here, be honest open up and allow yourself some help if you want to end your life.

Don't do it my friend, yes we may have never met, but we are kindered spirits and don't you dare kill yourself, NO LIFE EXPERIENCE IS WORTH DYING FOR, this lonely man, with severe mental issues wants you to know through his shared experience it does get better, seek help, seek reprieve, and no matter TDG will always be your friend and so will this community.

Friends, don't let this disease eat you up, I am not perfect, but know that I matter you matter too, get help if you need and never ever ever think you are alone, Stay safe and sober, just my experience with almost committing suicide, you aren't alone love you TDG
Old 09-01-2014, 08:55 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Thanks for posting, I agree with you suicide is never the answer.
Old 09-01-2014, 09:47 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Administrator

I'm glad you're doing ok now TDG

for anyone reading who might be feeling this way please do look at the following link:

http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/...ease-read.html

D
Old 09-02-2014, 01:59 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

I love your open and honest posts. Many won't talk about things, but it helps me when others have been in the same situation.

Thank you and keep posting.

Wishing you all the best!
Old 09-02-2014, 02:39 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Ouch, brings back memories.

Good your still around.

Cher bro